Salary$13 - $25 an hourJob TypeFull-timeNumber of hires for this role2 to 4
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Window and Door Installer
Renewal by Andersen, America's premier replacement window and door company, is seeking highly-skilled window and door installers and subcontractors. If you have a crew of at least two and a proven track record of superior workmanship, we would like to talk to you.
Our homeowners value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results.
Renewal by Andersen, www.rbastl.com, is a division of Andersen Corporation – the largest and most recognized window brand in the United States. We are the company’s exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement team.
We are the leader in the industry and are seeking to add a Window and Door Installer to our growing team!
Installers will be responsible for fitting windows in homes. Typically removing old windows, using power tools, taking measurements, fixing units, sealing fittings, and cleaning the job site.
- Knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as finish carpentry (trim, case, base, shoe, crown window, door and siding installation)
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, bending, standing or walking.
- Must be able to finish trim
- Siding and Aluminum capping skills
- Proficient at stain-grade trim work
- Jobs complete and ready 48 hours before the Install date
- Generous PTO allotment and Holiday schedule to focus on work-life balance
- Weekends not required
- Employer-paid Life premiums
- Future-focused with fantastic 401K match
- Globally focused- with a local family feel
- & More!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This post brought to you by Renewal by Anderson