How to Join
The HBA of Greater Springfield
- All applicants must submit a certificate of insurance for general liability insurance.
- Applicant must submit a certificate of insurance for Workers' Compensation if coverage is required by the State of Missouri (see Missouri Revised Statutes Sections 287.020 and 387.030 below)*
- Applicant must hold a rating of “B” or higher from the Better Business Bureau. Applicant’s current BBB rating may be checked on the BBB website. If the applicant does not have a current rating, the applicant may complete this online form or call 314-584-6763 in order to be listed with the BBB. You DO NOT have to be an accredited BBB member ($42+ per month), but simply listed with a B or better score.
- Applicant must have a current HBA member sponsor.
- Payment: $490 annual dues, plus non-refundable one-time $25 application fee
Please remit the HBA Membership Application with dues payment, application fee and proof of insurance to the HBA office or apply online. Your company is more than welcome to attend any HBA events and meetings as soon as you turn in your application, however, your company’s membership is not effective until approval is granted by the HBA Board of Directors. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the HBA office.
Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield
636 W. Republic Road, Suite D-108
Springfield, MO 65807