What Does It Mean For You?
- Sponsored Membership Events
- Spring Golf Tournament
- Spring and Fall Fishing Tournaments
- Fall Sporting Clays Tournament
- Spring Corn Madness Tournament
- Christmas Party (for members and guests)
- Educational Seminars
- HBA Charitable Foundation 5K Walk/Run
- HBA Charitable Foundation Bowling Tournament
If you have not used the HBA Home Pros List you should give it a test drive right now. HBA Home Pros List is the most frequented page on HBASpringfield.com and growing. If you want to find an HBA Member that is in some way tied into the home building industry you should start here. Many members are finding that a good portion of their web traffic is originating from HBASpringfield.com and more specifically HBA Home Pros List.
- Regulatory Advocacy - Includes working with regulatory staff for positive change...
- Legislative Advocacy - Includes working with elected officials to change, defeat or adopt laws or ordinances...
- Political Advocacy - Consists of effectively advocating in the electoral process to help elect...
- Legal Advocacy - When an unfavorable or abusive law or enforcement method must be challenged...
Annual event where members display their work and enjoy the opportunity to interact with the public as well as other HBA members. Members can further their knowledge by attending live presentation or participate by leading a live presentation of their own that is approved by the Trade Show Committee consisting of HBA Builder, Remodeler and Associate Members. (The Home Show is held in the last weekend in January).
Much like the Home Show except the focus is on Remodeling Members. HBA Members display their work, interact with the public and participate in live presentations. (The Home Remodeling Show is held in early October).
As a member of the HBA of Greater Springfield you can take advantage of numerous discounts through the National Association of Home Builders (www.nahb.org) and through the National Purchasing Program (www.mynpp.com). Many of our members including the HBA office are already saving time and money through these programs. For more information, contact HBA Springfield.
Here are just a few of the advertising opportunities that only HBA Members can utilize:
- HBA Event Magazine (distributed at the HBA Home Show, HBA Parade of Homes and HBA Home Remodeling Show)
- Website Advertising (from the home page banner member ad and featured member ads to web links on the HBA Home Pros)
- HBA Home Pros Info - Consumer e-Newsletter. Sign up at HBAHomePros.info
- Membership Directory
- Member Collaborative TV
- HBA Member Bundles