HBA Home Show Adventure Week starts Monday, January 25th. Following are a few helpful hints that can make the week run more smoothly for you as well as a few things you can do to help drive more traffic to the show.
- Schedule a dock time or drive in time during set up and or tear down(sign up by January 15). Contact Jamie to get on the schedule. Scheduling a time allows us to know when our busy times will be so we can direct traffic accordingly and make it easier for you.
- Need a fork lift? There is one available for rent – $72/hour – billed in 6 minute increments. Contact Jamie if you need to get this scheduled.
- The only access to booths in the 300 series (upper level, old section) is off of St. Louis Street. There is not a loading dock for this portion of the building.
- Set up hours for Home Show are:
- – Tuesday, January 26 (8am – 8pm),
– Wednesday, January 27 (8am – 8pm)
– Thursday, January 28 (8am – 5pm).
ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET UP BY 5PM ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 28TH.
- Home Show Hours are: Friday, January 29 (11am – 7pm), Saturday, January 30 (10am – 7pm) and Sunday, January 31 (11am – 4pm).
- Home Show Tear Down hours are: Sunday, January 31 (4pm-7pm) and Monday, February 1 (8am – 4pm).
- Name badge request forms are due NOW, please email to Jamie or send to the HBA Office. Name badges may be picked up during setup or when you arrive to work your shift.
- Booth payments are due NOW-you will not be able to set up your booth until payments are received.
- Home Show Volunteers needed: If you would like to volunteer during the Home Show to help with tickets please contact Jamie today!
- Home Show Wall Banner Advertising: There are still spots available for you to hang your banner for everyone to see! Contact Jamie for more information. Deadline is January 15.
- Remember that you may purchase additional Home Show tickets prior to the Show at a reduced price of $6 each. After January 28, Home Show tickets will cost $7 each.
- Parking: please remember that all large trucks MUST park in the lot across the street from Hammons Field. Vendors should park there as well. This is the free parking lot for vendors.
- Please help us promote the show by downloading the Home Show electronic banners. These banners should be placed on your website, posted on facebook or tweeted on Twitter. Use hashtag #HBAGSHomeShow for your Home Show posts. (click for social media and website images).
Thank you for your additional support – 2016 Home Show Sponsors: