The HBA Charitable Foundation (HBACF) is the charitable arm of the HBA of Greater Springfield. The HBACF exists to allow HBA members to give back to our community.
What does the HBACF do?
The HBACF believes in giving back to our community in a variety of ways. Whether funding scholarships for design and construction students or providing smoke alarms to local fire departments for homes in need to participating in the United Way Day of Caring or assisting members in critical situations, HBA members realize that giving back and investing in our community is what makes the HBACF great .
How do I get involved?
We have so many opportunities for you to become involved, there’s bound to be a fit just for you!
- Sponsor any of our events or the smoke alarm giveaway.
- Donate auction items for our upcoming silent auctions.
- Attend and participate in our wide variety of family-fun events including Corn Madness, Bowling Party, and our INCREDIBLE Party at the Incredible Pizza Company.
- Join a HBACF committee or the HBACF Board. Our charitable foundation is only as great as our members make it.
SAVE THE DATE for these upcoming fun HBACF events:
- March 24: Corn Madness at FamilySAFE including the 50/50 raffle funding the smoke alarm giveaway
- June 11: United Way Day of Caring
- June 16: HBACF Bowling Party
- September 29: HBACF Smoke Alarm Giveaway
- October 27: HBACF INCREDIBLE Party at Incredible Pizza