G5 Enterprises is one of the Midwest's largest installers of insulation and exterior building products. Our family of company's services residential and commercial customers projects both large and small. We are committed to integrity in business, quality products, and unparalleled service.
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are seeking an experienced spray foam installer that is responsible for installing foam insulation in attics and walls of new and retrofit applications.
The Spray Foam Installer performs the essential functions of the position, which include installing insulation materials in new and retrofit applications. This position requires the ability to perform physical activities to perform the job duties and to understand and follow installation procedures.
If you have an unbelievable work ethic and excellent leadership skills, then consider joining the G5 team!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Compensation is on a piece-rate system based on the total square footage of a job.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- On the Job Training
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Paid Training Program
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in construction, home improvement, or a related industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with construction machinery and hand and power tools is required.
- A 10-hour OSHA certification is required.
- A valid driver's license and ability to be covered under the Company's automobile insurance is required.
- The ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening is required.
POSITION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of construction and/or home improvement industry.
- Knowledge of construction and installation machines and tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Skilled in the use of installation equipment, machines, and tools to meet specifications.
- Skilled in inspecting products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Skilled in understanding written instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Skilled in active listening - providing full attention to instructions, asking questions when needed, and understanding and following procedures.
- Skilled in using knowledge and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- The ability to operate a form, scissor, and boom lift.
- The ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, and movement of the entire body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials.
- The ability to communicate professionally with coworkers and customers.
- The ability to observe, receive, and obtain information from all relevant sources to perform job functions.
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle and input/follow GPS directions.
- The ability to see details at close range to perform intricate detail work.
- The ability to use personal protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time.
- The ability to learn new information and develop skills as they relate to specific job duties.