*Offering a $ 2,000 Hiring Bonus!!!
_ * $500 on your 4th paycheck
- Remaining $1,500 paid out across the next 6 pay periods ($250 per pay period)
- Must have 3 years of residential Plumbing experience
- Call now (417-881-2020), you must respond to this ad before 3/30/20!
Springfield’s leading service company has opportunities for skilled, experienced Plumbing service technicians. We offer excellent compensation packages, health benefits, company vehicle and career advancement opportunities. Join an exceptional company with exceptional people that can furnish the right person an exciting and rewarding career.
Larson Heating, Air & Plumbing is seeking experienced Plumbing Technicians to service and repair the systems in our customer's homes. If you are an experienced Technician with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with you.
- Addressing the customer's concerns
- Thoroughly checking the entire system for the customer
- Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system
- Completing all necessary repairs
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- You have at least 5 years of experience troubleshooting Residential Plumbing systems
- You have a valid driver's license
- You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 5 years
- You can pass a drug test and a background check
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes
- You enjoy working with people
- You have excellent communication skills
- 100% paid medical premiums for you!
- 401K Plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Excellent earnings potential!
- Fully Stocked trucks, uniform contribution and field support
- Year-round work
- Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
- Amazing employee appreciation events
The Next Step:
Why Wait? Don't Wait. . . Call Now! 417-881-2020 and say you want to be part of the best team around!
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- plumbing: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
- 1 year: 1 year (Required)