For more on this job and others, go to our Facebook Group
Sales/ Project Management / Designer – We offer a fun, supportive work environment with competitive pay.
We are a growing custom cabinet shop based in Springfield, MO that offers its employees profit sharing, vacation, sick time and on the job training.
The Company: Cabinet Concepts by Design is family owned and has a friendly work environment that strives to provide excellent design, customer service and quality crafted cabinets to our clients. We have built our reputation over the last eleven years taking care of our customers and staying on the cutting edge of the cabinetry industry.
- Our dedication in staying on the forefront of technology has propelled us as being one the leading shops in our region that provides high-end design and craftsmanship.
- We believe in taking care of our customers and having a great work environment for our employees.
The Position: We’re looking for an energetic, organized designer who enjoys working with people and helping their dream spaces come to life. The pay range we’re offering is base plus commission. Attainable income between $25,000-$75,000 (depending on experience and projects managed.)
- We immediately offer: participation in quarterly profit sharing. After 90 days: 32 hours sick time. After one year: 1 week paid vacation, eligible to participate in Simple IRA with 2% company match, we pay half employees monthly direct primary membership. After 3 years: 2 weeks paid vacation
- We also have some flexibility on start time.
- Three years minimum working in the cabinet or design industry
- Preferably an interior design degree or sales experience in a related field
- Highly Organized!
- Fluent working with: Excel & Word
- Not required for hire, but will have to learn Cabinet Vision (cabinet cad software)
- Read blueprints and field measure
- Good eye for design
- Enjoying working with clients and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
For more on this job (Job Responsibilities) and other jobs, go to our Facebook Group
This post brought to you by Cabinet Concepts by Design