Springfield, MO 65802 $40,000 – $45,000 a year
Pest Control is our passion! We love what we do, so we do it with care and a commitment to excellence! It’s not about spraying bugs. It’s about solving problems and building relationships. It’s about Customer Service, cooperation, and communication. Our technicians are experts in pest management! If you like spending every day at the same workstation next to the same people, this job is not for you. If you prefer to be out and about, helping solve problems and meeting new people, you should contact us. We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic, honesty, and integrity.
Our technicians make a good living with a strong pay and commission structure based on production and performance. The job includes a company vehicle, uniforms, paid vacation and personal days, retirement plan, and health and life insurance benefits. We have a pleasant work environment, friendly and helpful coworkers, and state of the art technology to support you. You will work a flexible schedule and rarely work a weekend.
Daily activities include:
- Inspecting for pests, pest harborages, and pest entryways
- Recommending and providing pest management services
- Educating clients on how to reduce pest pressures
- Preparing reports for clients and explaining services
- Operating and maintaining service vehicle, and other service equipment
- Safely utilizing, securing, and storing pest management products and materials
- Documenting service activities, and completing and submitting work orders via computer
- Maintaining licenses, certifications, and/or registrations, as required
- High School diploma
- At least 18 years old
- Valid MO driver’s license
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Dependable and stable work history
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
A few Benefits include:
- Competitive pay. New technicians can expect to make $32-36k in the first year. Our veteran technicians make $40k-$45k yr.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance benefits
- Retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Company vehicle
- Company-paid uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations and personal days
Bug Zero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Apply on Indeed – Do not contact the HBA of Greater Springfield – See their HBA listing