“What does (would) HBA membership really do for me?” It is the central question members and prospective members should pose when considering whether to initiate or renew membership in the HBA of Greater Springfield.
That’s why, in accordance with the HBA of Greater Springfield’s recently-adopted strategic plan, the HBA Membership Committee has launched a new quarterly resource for HBA members who are seeking ways to get maximum value out of their membership in the association.
The HBA’s inaugural “MyHBA Lunch” will be held at the Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield (636 W. Republic Road, Suite D-108 in Springfield) at noon on Wednesday, March 30. The meeting will include:
- Complimentary lunch, provided by the HBA;
- Presentation from HBA CEO Matt Morrow discussing some of the most immediate Return-on-Investment resources available to HBA members;
- Access to exclusive members-only discounts, resources, and benefits;
- Orientation to the “Members-Only” resources available through SpringfieldHBA.com;
- Overview of the HBA’s subsidiary organizations, the Coalition for Building a Better Tomorrow and the HBA Charitable Foundation;
- Introduction to the advocacy efforts and philosophy of the HBA, how HBA advocacy benefits members, and how members can get involved;
- Introduction to the HBA’s committees and volunteer opportunities, and how to get involved;
- Open-session Q&A: Ask anything about the HBA and how you can get the most from your membership!
MyHBA Lunch is a great way for new members to immediately engage in their membership and for longtime members to learn about new values of their membership, or even old values they never knew were there! Or, even if you already know everything there is to know about your HBA membership (or if you just don’t see how you could ever squeeze an ounce more value out of it), you can always send or bring along an employee who you’d like to have more actively engaged in the HBA.
Space is limited and priority will be given to members who have joined the HBA within the last year. Make your reservation now for MyHBA Lunch! Call 417-881-3711, or e-mail Kay Wylie to RSVP your attendance!
Please RSVP to Kay Wylie