The new and improved SpringfieldHBA.com officially launched Monday morning, and HBA members and consumers alike are poised to benefit from a whole array of new features and practical resources. Monday’s launch is timed perfectly to accommodate the busiest two weeks (in terms of website traffic) of the HBA’s year. Visitors seeking information on the HBA’s upcoming Home Show will experience the completely overhauled and easier-to-use site.
A few highlights you can expect when the SpringfieldHBA.com reboot is launched:
- A beautiful, top-to-bottom design overhaul.
- Find-a-Pro search functionality to connect consumers with industry professionals.
- Easy-to-navigate site structure with intuitive menus, pages and posts.
- Fully integrated social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, and more) components & sharing tools.
- All new, more powerful calendar & event functionality.
- Customizable feed subscriptions.
- Enhanced blogging options for members and consumers.
- Member and public logins for access to specialized content.
- Searchable and intuitive archives of past content.
- Powerful advertising opportunities.
- HBA member tweets right on the homepage!