Discount Dave's is looking for a detail oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills to oversee installations for the company.
The Installation Foreman will work closely with contractors, store staff, and customers to schedule and oversee proper installation of materials to customers' satisfaction.
This position requires the use of Google suite and prior experience with Google suite or Microsoft Office products including excel is required.
Prior experience in flooring installations or construction management is also a prerequisite for this position as you will be dealing with common obstacles which occur in customers' remodeling projects. This position will be working closely with installation crews to insure that industry standards for flooring installation are being met.
The Installation Coordinator also works with other management staff to insure the proper completion and filing of paperwork, spreadsheets, and payroll for installation contractors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flooring Installation: 3 years (Required)
- Google Sheets or Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Document all costs and ensure that expenses never exceed the construction budget
- Update clients on construction progress through presentations and client meetings
- Other duties as requested