Discount Dave’s is looking for a detail oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills to oversee scheduling and customer service in our installations department.
The Installations Coordinator will work closely with our Installation Foreman, sales staff, and customers to schedule and oversee proper installation of materials to customers’ satisfaction. Potential hires will also work with management staff to insure the proper completion and filing of paperwork, spreadsheets, and payroll for installation contractors.
This position requires extensive use of Google suite and prior experience with Google suite or Microsoft Office products including excel is required. Prior experience in scheduling or handling customer appointments is also required.
Successful applicants will have exceptional interpersonal skills and have a keen sense of organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee Discount
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Please do not contact the HBA office about this posting – apply for the position here on Indeed.com