Work Hours: Mon – Fri 7 am to 3:30 pm some overtime.
Job Description Experienced Installer
- Able to lead a crew and job site.
- Responsible for installing ductwork in basements, attics and crawl spaces of residential homes, apartments, and commercial buildings.
- Installing air conditioners, heat pumps, gas, and electric furnaces. Installing thermostats.
- Connecting electrical, gas lines, drain lines and flue pipes through walls and roofs.
- Operating power tools.
- Requirements: Positive attitude, eager to learn, operations of power tools, able to work in attics, crawl spaces, new construction job sites and on roofs.
Valid driver’s license
Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Great Pay, Retirement IRA, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays.