REGISTRATION FORM WITH RULES & REGULATIONS
For the most current floor map, please contact Hannah.
Exhibitors will be supplied with up to fifteen (15) wristbands per 10x10 booth. YOUR WRISTBAND GETS YOU INTO ALL EVENTS AS WELL AS THE VENDOR LOUNGE. Wristbands can be picked up during set-up or upon check-in.
All booths must be completely set up by 8 p.m. on Thursday, January 23. There will be no exceptions.
- Tuesday, Jan 21: 8am – 5pm
- Wednesday, Jan 22: 8am – 8pm
- Thursday, Jan 23: 8am – 8pm
- Friday, Jan 24: 11am – 7pm
- Saturday, Jan 25: 10am – 7pm
- Sunday, Jan 26: 11am – 4pm
- Sunday, Jan 26: 4pm – 7pm (NO BOOTH MAY BE DISMANTLED, EITHER PARTIALLY OR COMPLETELY, PRIOR TO 4PM WITHOUT INCURRING A FINE. NO EXCEPTIONS. SEE THE RULES & REGULATIONS FOR DETAILS.*)
- Monday, Jan 27: 7am – 4pm
*If you have a booths directly in front of the EXPO floor loading dock door, please see Event Coordinator for exit plan for event conclusion.
FLOOR PLAN & MAP
There are three areas for exhibitors.
Upper Level – West Wing
Lower Level – West Wing
EXPO Center – East Wing
Because the availability of booths space changes frequently please call 881.3711 or email Hannah for a current map.
Click here for graphics, magazine and TV commercials to promote the Home Show on your website or social media.
MEMBERSHIP PARTICIPATION POINTS (MPP)
HBA Membership Participation Points, which are used every three years to determine booth space location for the Home Show and NOW the Home Remodeling Show, are accrued during a three year period. Every three years, these points return to zero and another accrual period begins. The current period of accrual started March 1, 2018 and goes through February 28, 2021. If you have questions about these points, please call Event Coordinator at 881-3711.