The 2016 HBA Home Show is right around the corner, and booths are going quickly! Don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity to showcase your business to homeowners and future homeowners. Contact Jamie at the HBA office for details on booth sizes and location (Jamie@SpringfieldHBA.com or 471.881.3711).
Here are some other important details regarding the Home Show:
- Booth payments must be received in full by January 4, 2016. You will not be able to set up until your booth is paid in full.
- Make sure to turn in your name badge order form by January 4, 2016.
- Plan your booth set-up accordingly – here are your set-up times (all booths must be completely set up by 5 pm on January 28, no exceptions):
- Tuesday & Wednesday, January 26 & 27 – 8am – 8pm
- Thursday, January 28 – 8am – 5pm
- Home Show Hours:
- Friday, January 29 – 11am – 7pm
- Saturday, January 30 – 10am – 7pm
- Sunday, January 31 – 11am – 4pm
- Tear Down Hours:
- Sunday, January 31 – 4pm – 7pm
- Monday, February 1 – 8am – 4pm
- If you are interested in volunteering during the Home Show, contact Jamie at the HBA office.
- Want to get you company name in front of everyone who comes through the doors of the Expo Center? Sign up for Wall Banner Advertising space! There are limited spots available, contact Jamie at the HBA office to get signed up.