The new SpringfieldHBA.com has been live for three weeks now and traffic on the new site has been heavy, even setting new daily and weekly records for the site’s traffic during the HBA’s recent Home Show.
And HBA members with a member login can now easily access exclusive members only content. But you’ll need a member login and authorization. This stuff is good and we aren’t giving it away to just anybody! You can create a login by clicking “register” at the bottom of any page of the site, under the “MyHBA Login” heading. Be sure to use an email address we have on file for you and to clearly identify your company name when registering (so we’ll know to grant you members-only access when we see your registration). Once you receive HBA Member Access, you’ll notice you now have additional options to access in the menus on the site. You’ll be able to open and add to your own calendar HBA members-only calendar items. And you’ll notice your featured articles on the front page of the site now will include insider, members-only content, along with the public content.
If you need help creating your login, or want to verify that you have received members-only access, contact Kay Wylie in the HBA office (or call 417-881-3711) and she can hold your hand through the process.
Early buzz on the new site has been extremely positive. Among the feedback the HBA is receiving: the site is beautiful, easy to navigate, and chock full of useful information and resources for the public and members of the industry. What’s more, it is loaded with lots of new features that make it a breeze to share content with friends and other members of the industry via social media, newsfeeds, multimedia and more.
For HBA members, the value extends even further:
- Access members-only content.
- Create your own HBA Consumer Newsfeed widget that you can transplant directly on your business website. That can boost your site’s search engine optimization and providing your consumers with news and tips they can use from the HBA.
- Do you tweet? If so, let us know how to find you on twitter, and you can be added to the MyHBA People Twitter List. That gives you the power to put your tweets right on the front page of SpringfieldHBA.com as often as you like, with messages that help your business. SpringfieldHBA.com has web traffic and we want to share it with our members!
- Do you have this nagging feeling you should be using social media for your business, but just can’t get your head around it? Learn how the HBA is using social media, and how you can plug into it.
- Access to exclusive members-only discounts and educational opportunities
- Access to the association’s latest efforts on behalf of your business in legislative, regulatory and political advocacy.
- And that’s really just the beginning. Advertising opportunities, specialty blogs, calendar items (with options for downloading to your own calendar), enhanced directories, and much, much more await. Browse the site to see more, more, more value.
And, HBA members, get your login today. If you had a login on the old site, it should be intact, so you can just use that. Or create a new one and let us know you need authorization.