On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 – the HBA’s new committee, Emerging Leaders, met for the first time at Galloway Station. Everyone had a great time getting to know each other and discussing their goals and plans as individuals and as a group. These are likely future leaders of our HBA in addition to leaders in the building industry and our community. The main goals of the committee were identified as:
- Networking with peers as well as other HBA Members
- Workforce development
- Continuing education
Everyone is very excited for the future of this committee!
Below is a list of members who attended the first meeting, and we are looking forward to seeing the few who couldn’t make it at our next meeting.
- Jacob Black – Pella Windows and Doors
- Tyler Bussell – Bussell Building, Inc.
- Austin Miller – Wise Built Custom Homes
- Andrew Kessler – Discount Daves Carpet & Flooring-Springfield
- Hunter Johnson – Connell Insurance
- Ian Yates – Bolivar Insulation (G5 Enterprises Inc)
- Jacob Irvin – Modern Home Builders
- Jillian Johnson – Decorating Den Interiors – Springfield, Missouri
- Riley Strickland – Monticello Custom Homes & Remodeling
HBA staff in attendance
- Megan Rosewicz (Group Leader) – Event Coordinator
- Charlyce Ruth – CEO
- Aaron Wahlquist – Communications Director