HBA Emerging Leaders- First Meeting was a Success!
Megan Rosewicz 08/16/2019
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 - the HBA's new committee, Emerging Leaders, met for the first time at Galloway Station. Everyone had a great time getting to know each other and discussing their goals and plans as individuals and as a group. These are likely future leaders of our HBA in addition to leaders in the building industry and our community. The main goals of the committee were identified as:
- Networking with peers as well as other HBA Members
- Workforce development
- Continuing education
Everyone is very excited for the future of this committee!
Below is a list of members who attended the first meeting, and we are looking forward to seeing the few who couldn't make it at our next meeting.
- Jacob Black - Pella Windows and Doors
- Tyler Bussell - Bussell Building, Inc.
- Austin Miller - Wise Built Custom Homes
- Andrew Kessler - Discount Daves Carpet & Flooring-Springfield
- Hunter Johnson - Connell Insurance
- Ian Yates - Bolivar Insulation (G5 Enterprises Inc)
- Jacob Irvin - Modern Home Builders
- Jillian Johnson - Decorating Den Interiors - Springfield, Missouri
- Riley Strickland - Monticello Custom Homes & Remodeling
HBA staff in attendance
- Megan Rosewicz (Group Leader) - Event Coordinator
- Charlyce Ruth - CEO
- Aaron Wahlquist - Communications Director