HBA Builder Requirements – New Policy for 2017
The HBA of Greater Springfield committed to allocate a larger percentage of the 2017 budget to promoting HBA members through TV commercials, PSAs and video blogs. The message focuses on how to find HBA members and why using an HBA member matters. As a follow-up to this budgetary decision, the HBA Board of Directors adopted a new policy concerning builder members. In order to be an HBA builder member in good standing, builders must attend:
- one Builder Round Table
- one HBA Membership Event and
- one HBA Educational Event during the calendar year.
We encourage all HBA builder members to make plans to attend, enjoy lunch, a short educational presentation and networking with fellow builders. Please call 881.3711 or email Char@SpringfieldHBA.com today to make your reservation.
In 2017, the HBA will host the following opportunities to fulfill these requirements:
- Four Builder Round Tables (Held quarterly, time will vary – breakfast, lunch, late afternoon) - NOTE: A Fifth Builder Round Table has been added. Date posted to the calendar soon.
- Multiple Education Events (Two are currently scheduled, more will be added)
- Multiple HBA Membership Events (Including HBA Monthly Membership Events, Golf Tournaments, Fishing Tournaments, Sporting Clays Tournament, Corn Madness Tournament, Belt Sander Races and HBA Christmas Party – read your Housing E-News for dates, times and locations)
See our calendar for upcoming events and education to meet HBA Builder requirements.