HBA Builder Member Requirements – 2020
HBA Builder Member Requirements were put in place by the Board in 2017 to insure HBA builders continue to be viewed as a step above the rest and to help builders maintain a better connection with the HBA through increased participation. In order to meet the annual requirements, all HBA builders must attend:
- One HBA Builder Round Table
- One HBA Membership Event and
- One HBA Educational Event during the calendar year.
Please check our calendar monthly for up-to-date schedules. Open your HBA e-Newsletters (3 per month) for updates on upcoming education.
Please call 881.3711 or email Hannah@SpringfieldHBA.com to make reservations.
In 2020, the HBA will host the following opportunities to fulfill these requirements:
• Four Builder Round Tables (Held quarterly, time will vary). The next regularly schedule HBA Builder Round Table starts at 3pm on Tuesday, May 19th. Check calendar monthly for updated schedule.
• Multiple Education Events – Some are free and some have a fee. These sessions vary in length of time based on the topic. (check calendar) Please email the HBA topics you are interested in learning more about.
• Multiple HBA Membership Events (Including HBA Events like Corn Madness, Christmas Party, Golf Tournament, Fishing Tournaments, HBACF Bowling Event, and the HBACF INCREDIBLE Party – read your Housing E-News for dates, times and locations or check the HBA calendar). In addition to the membership events, participating in a workforce development event on behalf of the HBA meets this requirement as well.
NOTE: HBA Associate Members are encouraged to attend any of the educational sessions that are applicable to their business. A more knowledgeable membership equates to a stronger membership (please check our calendar).