Hardwood vs. Luxury Vinyl – HBA Remodeling Show 2018
Join Rick Mouery, the owner of Mouery’s Flooring, for an in-depth class covering the who, what, when, where, & why’s of hardwood flooring verses luxury vinyl. Rick is certified with the National Wood Flooring Association, has been named the face of hardwood flooring by 417 magazine in 2016, 2017, & 2018, and has owned his flooring store in Springfield for 12 years. Along with his staff, he operates their new flooring gallery/showroom on Battlefield road which happens to stock over 60 of their favorite hardwood & vinyl products.
Presentation at the 2018 HBA Home Remodeling Show - Springfield EXPO Center
- Friday, Sept 7 - 3:30pm
- Saturday, Sept 8 - 2:30pm
In this class we will cover:
- WHO: Who manufactures hardwood & luxury vinyl.
- WHAT: What is luxury vinyl? What are all the different types of hardwood? What is engineered hardwood? What makes luxury vinyl or hardwood better?
- WHEN: When is hardwood right for you? When is luxury vinyl the right choice?
- WHERE: Where can hardwood be installed? Where can luxury vinyl be installed?
- WHY: Why would you choose hardwood over luxury vinyl? Or why would you choose luxury vinyl over hardwood? Why are both hardwood & luxury vinyl such popular flooring choices right now?
There will be lots of visuals and actual product samples. We’ll see you on Friday, September 7th at 3:30pm or Saturday, September 8th at 2:30pm at the HBA Remodeling Show (Springfield EXPO Center) as we dive into the who, what, when, where, & why’s of hardwood flooring verses luxury vinyl.
Video coming soon!