The second annual Greening Midwest Communities Conference will be held on October 18-19 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, Jefferson City, Missouri. Collaborate and learn with building, development, and storm water professionals from across the Midwest. This 2-day conference brings together members of industry, municipalities, and agencies working in many aspects of community development and energy-efficient “green” home building and remodeling.
Early-Bird rates for Greening Midwest Communities 2011 end October 3, 2011. This great value is available to your members for only $100 HBA Early Bird ($140 HBA regular price). Register now! Sponsorships and exhibitor spots are still available.
Greening Midwest Communities Conference will help you stay updated and take advantage of opportunities in this fast-growing industry. We are excited to offer two outstanding Keynote speakers this year.
- Sam Rashkin, National Director of EPA’s ENERGY STAR program with a firsthand update on ENERGY STAR Version 3, going into effect January 1, 2012.
- Peter Pfeiffer, FAIA and nationally renowned Architect, speaker and advocate for Sustainable and Green advances in the industry for over a decade.
Stay tuned as the entire line-up of highly regarded speakers is announced to educate and update you about the many advances in YOUR industry. Join us to learn:
- What it means to “build, develop and remodel green”
- How to incorporate low impact development, storm water management and energy efficiency in your next project
- What the latest updates to Codes, Standards and Regulations are
- Where to learn more about the latest green building principles and technologies
- Why smart design can save you big money in your projects
- Who is buying green and how to help them fulfill their dreams
To learn more about the Greening Midwest Communities Conference, or to register, click here.
The 2011 Greening Midwest Communities conference will be held at the Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, Jefferson City, Missouri.
Conference participants attending the Greening Midwest Communities Conference are responsible for making their own hotel reservations by calling the Capitol Plaza Hotel; (573)635-1234 or toll free at (800)338-8088. Please reference the Greening Midwest Communities Conference to receive the special rate of $82.00 plus tax per night. Reservations are guaranteed if made by September 17, 2011, and then on a space-available basis until the conference date. All reservations need to be guaranteed by each individual with a credit card or advanced payment.
Standard guest check in is at 3:00pm and check out is at 12:00 noon.
See http://www.capitolplazajeffersoncity.com/home.aspx for more information about the hotel.