Renner Garage Door – Springfield, MO
Job Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experienced Garage Door Installers or Willing to Train with Construction Background.
- Must have own Truck, Tools, and a Valid Drivers License.
- Needs to be a Self-Starter, Motivated, Organized, with a Good Work Ethic.
- Committed to Professionalism, Quality of Service, and Team-Oriented.
- Great Communication Skills Required (Phone, Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal).
- Detail Oriented and able to receive and follow directions.
- Perform Job and other Duties / Responsibilites as required.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand work instructions in English.
- Maintain and Practice Company Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Education – Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to work in outside weather conditions.
- Frequent standing, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing, and kneeling.
- Regular lifting / carrying up to 75 pounds.
See more about this job or apply • Do not contact the HBA regarding this job.