Presented by Mouery’s Flooring
- 1:30 PM Saturday, September 21
- 1:00 PM Sunday, September 22
Join Rick Mouery, owner of Mouery’s Flooring, for an in-depth class covering the BEST HASSLE-FREE FLOORING OPTIONS ACTUALLY MADE TO BE LIVED ON!
Rick Mouery is certified with the National Wood Flooring Association, was named 40 under 40 in 2018 by the Springfield Business Journal, and 40 under 40 in 2019 by Hardwood Flooring Magazine. He was named the face of hardwood flooring by 417 magazine in 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019. His store is a certified WOCA (oil-rubbed Hardwood) craftsman store.
Along with his wife and staff, Rick operates Mouery’s Flooring on Battlefield Road in Springfield, which sells and installs all types of hardwood, carpet, vinyl, luxury vinyl, and rugs. Mouery’s Flooring is a full-service, commission-free, family-friendly flooring gallery/showroom that happens to keep in-stock 20 of their favorite floors made specifically for real life!!!
Come see us at the HBA Remodeling EXPO on Saturday at 1:30 and Sunday at 1:00!
In this class we will cover:
- Who makes this type of flooring?
- What different elements make a floor good for families, kids, Pets, or just life in general? And what do these floors look like?
- Where can these types of floors be installed?
- Why would you choose these types of floors?
- How do you maintain these floors?
We will have lots of visuals, actual products, and samples of floors made for real life! Bring your flooring questions and come join us!
All Presentations are located to the West of the Exhibit Hall