Dishwasher Dry Boost
Dishwasher Dry Boost (available on some model dishwashers, starting in 2018) is an innovative new drying option that targets hard-to-dry items like plastics. It significantly improves drying performance, providing up to 3 times better drying compared to a Heated Dry Option.
GE® ENERGY STAR® Dishwasher with Front Controls
This dishwasher from GE knows that specific items have special cleaning requirements. That's why it offers unique features to carefully and thoroughly wash and dry your most precious and hearty silverware and dishes.
- 3rd Rack - Easily clean an entire flatware collection, knives and small utensils with an additional rack across the top of the dishwasher
- Dry Boost™ - Gets hard-to-dry items up to three times dryer than standard dry cycles
- 4 Bottle Wash Jets - Clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with up to four dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean
- Wash Zones - Wash a true half-load in either the upper or lower rack without sacrificing cycles and options available on a full wash
- Three-level 600 Series Wash System - Get full wash coverage from three pressurized wash zones.
- Steam Prewash - Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes
- Dedicated Silverware Jets - Get table-ready silverware thanks to powerful jets that focus on silverware baskets
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer - To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless-steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms
- 1-Hr. Wash - Enjoy a quality clean when you’re short on time
- Technology compatible with Amazon Alexa and WIFI compatible with required Part No. PBX10W00Y0
- Care & Clean: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Made in America
This post brought to you by JCPenney