Consumer Loan Processor – The Bank of Missouri
As a Consumer Loan Processor you will perform loan processing and set-up duties associated with the documentation and posting necessary in granting consumer credit to the Bank’s borrowers.
Here are some of the great benefits you will enjoy as a member of our team:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal paid time off, as eligible
- 401K and Employee Stock Option Plan, as eligible
- Fitness reimbursement
- Learning, development and growth opportunities
As a Consumer Loan Processor, you will:
- Work effectively with loan officers to prepare processing documents for new and refinanced loans using bank’s computers.
- Assemble and verify accuracy of loan documentation.
- Input new loans and post payments and originating entries according to procedures.
- Image loan documents from shared drive.
- Check documents for proper vesting, security descriptions, closing dates and signatures.
- Forward lien requests to Recorder and follow-up to insure proper recording of liens on consumer loans.
- Prepare releases and satisfactions for loans.
- Obtain initial coverage binders or copies of policies from borrowers or insurance agents and maintain up-to-date policies.
- Perform follow-up procedures for insurance requests to ensure receipt by insurer and place policy certificates in borrower files. Ascertain level of insurance is appropriate and that the Bank is listed as lien holder.
- Review file for missing documentation and communicate with originators/borrowers/supervisor.
- Monitor lien perfection on titled property and ensure that all documentation is exact to ensure bank’s lien position.
Qualifications for Success:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Bank of Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More info or to apply Click Here! • Do not contact the HBA.