KennCo Construction is a Restoration and Remodeling Company located in Springfield, Missouri. We have proudly served the Springfield and surrounding area since 1987. We are currently seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our management team.
Successful candidates must have the ability to manage budget schedules, and possess exceptional organization and planning skills. Someone with the ability to recognize and solve problems independently would be a good fit for this management role.
- Previous experience in the Insurance Restoration and Remodeling industry.
- At least 5 years of multiple trades (hands on) experience. Finish and framing carpentry a must.
- 2 years in the restoration industry
- 1-year construction management
- Strong computer skills and Xactmate knowledge is a must.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple jobsites
- Ability to pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of construction projects primarily associated with the Insurance Restoration and Remodeling fields
- Planning and executing projects to complete them on time and within budget.
- Schedule and supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Review and provide job costing and budgets for all projects assigned to them.
- Negotiate pricing with all subcontractors in order to meet budget requirements
- Maintain a high standard of quality control at all times.
- Personally, ensure customer expectations are exceeded through all phases of the project.
Education and experience:
· High school diploma or GED
· College degree (preferred)
· 5 or more years experience in construction and project managing
· Supervisory skills
License and special requirements:
· Valid state license
· Paid holidays
· Retirement plan with employer matching
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Life insurance
· Company truck
· Paid sick days
· Salary with bonus
· Consistent work
This job is ideal for:
- An individual with a high stress tolerance—someone who thrives in a high-pressure environment:
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay