Concrete/Foundation Lead – Trendsetter Homes
Concrete/Foundation Lead – Trendsetter Homes Edit
EXPIRED - JOB NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Responsible for designing and building forms and walls, pouring concrete, then spreading and smoothing it using trowels or other tools.
To be successful as a Concrete/Foundation Lead, you should be up to date with the latest technology involving concrete work, possess the knowledge and skill of a specialist in the field, and maintain a high standard of work. Your ability to meet job specifications and make top class finishes in concrete work will ensure your success.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of concrete/foundation experience and able to learn.
- The ability to perform strenuous tasks with your hands.
- The ability to repeatedly kneel, bend and lift heavy materials, safely.
- The ability to measure accurately.
- The ability to read and follow specifications.
- The ability to come to work on time, work a full-day, work overtime when necessary, and be properly prepared for all types of weather.
- Design and build forms.
- Set up forms.
- Pour concrete.
- Use wire mesh/rebar and/or other material to reinforce concrete.
- Spread and smooth concrete.
- Mold expansion joints and edges.
- Monitor the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish.
- Provide a clean and safe job site:
- Report any problems or damage to Superintendent
- Report hazardous conditions to Superintendent
- Receive, secure and comment on any shipments of materials
- Install and remove temporary walkways as necessary
- Ensure all trenches and/holes are marked for safety.
- Follow all local and federal safety procedures.
This job description may be revised at any time to give us the competitive advantage to be successful.
Accountability: Superintendent/Production Manager