Assist with designing and building forms and walls, lifting rebar, pouring concrete, then spreading and smoothing it using trowels or other tools.
To be successful as a Concrete/Foundation Laborer, you should be eager and willing to learn.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be willing and able to learn.
- The ability to perform strenuous tasks with your hands.
- The ability to repeatedly kneel, bend and lift heavy materials, safely.
- The ability to measure accurately.
- The ability to read and follow specifications.
- The ability to come to work on time, work a full-day, work overtime when necessary, and be properly prepared for all types of weather.
- Design and build forms.
- Set up forms.
- Pour concrete.
- Use wire mesh/rebar and/or other material to reinforce concrete.
- Spread and smooth concrete.
- Mold expansion joints and edges.
- Monitor the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish.
- Contribute to a clean and safe job site:
This job description may be revised at any time to give us the competitive advantage to be successful.
Accountability: Foundation Lead/Superintendent/Production Manager