The 2017 HBA Parade of Homes is just around the corner! Guests are invited to tour nine beautiful homes built by HBA Members in Springfield, Nixa, Republic and Rogersville at price points between $195,000 and $460,000. This year’s homes offer a beautiful glimpse at just how much our builders can do on a variety of budgets. If you’re thinking of building a home, or improving your current one, you will find ideas and inspiration everywhere you turn. From amazing starter homes, to gorgeous showpieces, attendees will be amazed by the wide variety on display – some are even available for sale. You just might find your dream home! Speaking of Dream Homes, the HBA is proud to include the St. Jude Dream Home on our Parade Route. No ticket is required to tour the St. Jude home.
The 2017 HBA Parade of Homes will take place Friday – Sunday, June 16th – 18th and June 23rd – 25th from 1pm – 6pm daily. For only $5 you can tour all of the homes on the Parade Route. Tickets are good for both weekends of the Parade and are available at every home (with the exception of the St. Jude Dream Home) and in advance on the ParadeCraze app. The ParadeCraze app can easily be downloaded to your Apple or Android device via HBAParadeHomes.com or through the app store. ParadeCraze will not only allow you to easily purchase tickets, but it will give you details on all of our Parade homes, plus it will help you find and rate the homes! Its handy mapping tool will ensure you get to each home quickly and easily.
Mapping aspect of the Parade Craze App does not activate until the first day of the HBA Parade of Homes (June 16th). If you do not have a mobile device to download the app you can purchase tickets at HBAParadeHomes.com, or at the first HBA Parade home you tour (except the St. Jude Dream Home).
2017 HBA Parade Homes Preview
- Hawthorne Creek Homes, LLC (Stan & Regina Gutshall) – The Villages of Roundwood at Wicklow – 1379 N Rockingham, Nixa – $386,600. Single Story 2,484 sq. ft. home with a 3 car garage, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. French Country Design home features a covered entrance with an enclosed courtyard and screened-in composite back deck. Plenty of entertaining space for friends and family with the open, expansive floor plan. Gorgeous hand-scraped Hickory floors and custom built cabinetry are just some of the features that make this home unique. Cozy up to a 3-sided Peninsula Gas Fireplace and enjoy expansive views and amazing natural light in this beautiful home!
- Martin Building & Development (Mark Martin) – The Villages of Roundwood at Wicklow – 1395 N Rockingham, Nixa – $460,000. A 4,000 sq. ft. Walk-Out Basement home with a 3 car garage, 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Coastal Design home features a painted brick and shake siding exterior with a wide open main floor Living-Dining-Kitchen area with hardwood floors throughout. Beautiful custom cabinetry, solid surface countertops and gourmet appliances make the kitchen a chef’s dream! Generous windows bring in lots of natural light and two stone fireplaces add cozy warmth. A large screened-in deck and a custom bar in the basement round out this home. Entertain your friends and family, then relax in the spa-like Master Bathroom!
- First Choice Construction, LLC (Ryan Green) – South Oak Estates – 241 E Grace St, Republic – Ask for price. More information coming soon.
- Robbins Create & Construct, LLC (Mike Robbins) – Villas of Marlborough – 3224 W Sunset, Springfield – $324,900. A 3,200 sq. ft. Brick and Stone walk-out basement Patio Home with a 2 car garage, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Home features beautiful craftsman style cabinets & trim, a covered deck and patio, and granite countertops throughout!
- Lloyd Babcock Construction (Lloyd Babcock) – Crown Meadows – 3181 W Grandview St, Springfield – $218,000. Single story 1,770 sq. ft. brick, concrete, smart siding and board & batten vinyl home with a 3 car garage, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Contemporary styling featuring custom Cherry cabinetry, glass aggregate countertops and coordinated chrome lever handled fixtures. Beautiful tile and hardwood in main living areas and 100% LED lighting throughout!
- Williams Home Builders, LLC (Danny Williams) – Huntington Park – 3660 N Bridgewood Ave, Springfield – Ask for Price. Split level 2,400 sq. ft. home with a 3 car garage, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The kitchen features stainless appliances, painted cabinets and quartz countertops. Relax in two living areas and enjoy the beautiful hardwood floors and custom trim.
- Essick Builders, LLC (Dusty & Jacque Essick) – St. Jude Dream Home – Olde Ivy Development – 2561 E. Olde Ivy, Springfield – $450,000. A 3,000 sq. ft. single level home with a 3 car garage, 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Open floor plan home features a full Smart Home System to control lights, temperature, security and entertainment as well as a Kinetico Water System. Enjoy custom cabinets, Cambria Quartz countertops and floating shelves in the kitchen. A screened-in porch provides great entertaining space, while a bedroom and bathroom above the garage lets you escape and unwind in this beautiful home!
- Monticello Custom Homes & Remodeling (Jason Bekebrede) – Woodcliffe – 3250 E. Summit Ridge Dr – $450,000. Story and a half 3,000 sq. ft. home with a 3 car garage, 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Home features an open floor plan with a large entertaining kitchen and living room, custom cabinets with a Phenix marble island countertop and fireplace surround and ship lap on accent walls. Other inviting features include a custom barn door and white oak floors, as well as an outdoor entertaining area and a custom shower with multiple shower heads in the Master Bath.
- Bussell Building, Inc (Kenny & Tyler Bussell) – Patriot Place at Jamestown – 529 Sentry Dr, Rogersville – $195,000. Single story 1,800 sq. ft. home with a 3 car garage, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Home features a side entry garage, an open concept kitchen with a large pantry. Cathedral ceilings in the living room, an office with French doors, and a large mudroom bench with drawers and cubbies are just a few of the fantastic features this home provides!