The Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield is the voice and advocate for construction professionals leading the way to protect and promote housing, and preserve the American dream of home ownership.
We will accomplish our mission through
- Promoting ethical business practices
- Honoring member-driven priorities
- Educating members and the community
- Exercising responsible stewardship
- Serving as a proactive industry advocate
- Serving as a professional resource for our members and the community
- Recognizing and motivating our members
The HBA of Greater Springfield takes great care to make sure its members are held to the highest standard of professionalism. Members must keep record of general liability and workers’ compensation (if required by Missouri State law) insurance on file at the HBA office, for the protection of their customers. Potential HBA members must also have a grade of a "B" or better with the Better Business Bureau.