SS&B Heating and Cooling, Inc.-Springfield, MO 65807
Work Hours: Mon – Fri 7 am to 3:30 pm some overtime.
Job Qualification: Experienced Installer
- Able to lead a crew and job site.
- Responsible for installing ductwork in basements, attics, and crawl spaces of residential homes, apartments, and commercial buildings.
- Installing air conditioners, heat pumps, gas, and electric furnaces. Installing thermostats.
- Connecting electrical, gas lines, drain lines, and flue pipes through walls and roofs.
- Operating power tools.
- Requirements: Positive attitude, eager to learn, operations of power tools, able to work in attics, crawl spaces, new construction job sites and on roofs.
- Possession of High School Diploma or GED or equivalent; EPA certification a plus
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 100lbs safely
- Ability to climb, stoop, balance, crouch, crawl, or/and kneel continually
- Arrive at the job site at scheduled time and location as dispatched
- Relocate from one job site to another job site as dispatched during the workday
- Operate company vehicle as needed
- Follow instructions from supervisor and carry out in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
- Perform installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering
- Carry out readings on machines with the full understanding of the implication of such readings
- Other duties as assigned
Valid driver’s license
Ability to pass a drug and background check
* Great Pay, Retirement IRA, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays.