The Remodeling Expo is a wonderful opportunity to renew old acquaintances, and make new ones. We are happy to be there every year!
– American Detection Specialists
Very satisfied. The two HBA shows held each year bring more leads and business to me than any other event or form of advertising.
– Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing
Being that our booth happened to be next to a remodeler, it was an excellent way for us to approach those who were looking to remodel, and needed financing. We are also looking at the possibility of teaming with that builder and connecting our web-site to his. So, for us, it was not only a great networking event for customers, but also for those who working at the show. The following Tuesday (Monday was a holiday), I had 2 messages from people asking for a face to face meeting to talk more about financing options. Two leads, may not sound like a lot, but in the financing world, it’s a great opportunity!
– Wood & Huston Bank
THANK YOU to all of our volunteers:
- Celeste Skidmore – ADsmith Marketing & Advertising
- John Yates – Alside
- TJ Loudis – Better Business Bureau of Southwest Missouri
- Kathy O’Neill – Bolivar Insulation
- Sarah Shelton – Cabinet Concepts by Design
- Greg Adkins – Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realtors
- Jeremy Ray – Empire Bank
- Sara Friga – Friga Construction
- Stan Bess – KY3
- Mike Benna – Meek’s – The Builder’s Choice
- Herb Rimel – Meek’s – The Builder’s Choice
- Tony Robbins – Meek’s – The Builder’s Choice
- Debi Murray – Murney Associates
- Michelle Romero – Quality Masonry
- Keith Havens – Solid Surface Designs, Inc.
- Darrellene Sosebee – Southern Materials
- Jill Vincel – Southern Supply
- Ila Martin – St. Clair Corporaton
- Henry Novack – St. Clair Corporaton
- Matt Lyons – Vermillion
- Meg Manes