How To Join
- All applicants must submit a certificate of insurance for general liability insurance.
- Applicant must submit a certificate of insurance for Workers Compensation if coverage is required by the State of Missouri (see Missouri Revised Statutes Sections 287.020 and 387.030 below)*
- Applicant must hold a rating of “B” or higher from the Better Business Bureau. (Applicant’s current BBB rating may be checked on the BBB website. If the applicant does not have a current rating, the applicant may complete this form and return it to the HBA, along with their HBA membership application, in order to receive a BBB rating.)
- Applicant must have a current HBA member sponsor.
- Payment: $470 annual dues, plus non-refundable one-time $25 application fee
- Interested in joining the Remodelers Council? (Mandatory for all remodelers.) $70 annual dues
Please remit the HBA Membership Application with dues payment, application fee and proof of insurance to the HBA office or apply online. Your company is more than welcome to attend any HBA events and meetings as soon as you turn in your application, however, your company’s membership is not effective until approval is granted by the HBA Board of Directors. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the HBA office.
Home Builders Association of Greater Springfield
636 W. Republic Road, Suite D-108
Springfield, MO 65807
Emily Fletcher, Administrative Assistant