Understanding Certificates of Insurance – FREE Education for HBA Members
Understanding Certificates of Insurance is knowledge everyone should have whether you are a builder or not.
Builders are responsible for all aspects of the construction process, including the ever-dreaded paperwork. Part of the paperwork process is collecting certificates of insurance from all the subcontractors that work on your project. But, do you really know what should be on those certificates? Make plans now and attend a seminar called “Understanding Insurance”. This seminar is scheduled for 3pm on June 7th and will address the following topics:
· What does a certificate of insurance really tell me?
· Why are some boxes checked, but not others?
· Does it matter which boxes are checked?
· My insurance agent says I need contracts with subs – why?
· How complex do the contracts need to be?
Come prepared with your questions.
RSVP to Addie Ferber (Addie@SpringfieldHBA.com) or call 417.881.3711.