Building Inspector – City of Republic
The City of Republic, Missouri is hiring for a full-time Building Inspector.
Education and Experience:
1. High School degree or equivalent required.
2. International Code Council certification as a combination residential and commercial inspector preferred.
3. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in building or construction inspections or related field preferred.
1. Must be able to obtain Residential and Commercial Combination Inspector certification within two years from date of hire.
2. Must possess a valid Missouri State Driver’s License.
Applicant must successfully complete background investigation and pre-employment substance abuse testing and may be subject to random substance abuse testing.
Application and complete job description available at www.republicmo.com. Application must be completed and submitted to City Hall, 213 N. Main, Republic, MO 65738.